We remind you of the dress code for the return event hosted by TTMM the King and the Queen in honor of HE Gitanas Nausėda, President of the Republic of Lithuania and Mrs Diana Nausėdienė on Tuesday, Oct. 25 at the Philharmonic institute: black tie & long dress. So do not forget to bring your black tie or long dress.
- The latest version of the official programme of the State Visit of Their Majesties the King and the Queen of the Belgians to the Republic of Lithuania is now available on the website and the App.
- There will be a high risk of rain in Vilnius and Kaunas during the State Visit. We therefore advise you not to forget your umbrella!
- Many pictures will be taken throughout the mission and will be uploaded on this website. They will be taken by the photographer of Belga, travelling on this State Visit. Pictures on this website are only a selection of the pictures taken by the photographer. To see them all, please consult the website of Belga. If you type in the search...
- Download the dedicated mobile app and search for “Belgian State Visit” in the App Store and Google Play.
- 122 participants are joining Their Majesties the King and the Queen on their State Visit to the Republic of Lithuania. The delegation consists out of 5 Ministers, 27 officials and accompanying officials in the delegation of His Majesty the King, 9 persons accompanying the press, 15 CEO's, 11 heads of Higher Education Institutions and 17 journalists. For more details, please...
- If you are planning to use social media during this State Visit, please use #BELLTU2022